Saturday, June 24, 2017

OUR GOD-SELF: MY DIVINE HEART & YOUR HUMAN HEART






My Beloveds!

Among your esoteric teachings there are misunderstandings that create so many false assumptions about My Transcendental Divine Reality.

An overwhelming number of these teachings even don't include My True Nature. Because they are based merely on the psycho-physical structure of your human body-mind. That is to say, you understand your human physical and subtle vehicle, to be the foundation and measurement alone to describe and define the Ultimate Spiritual Process. As if the conditional body-mind could ever "reach" or "create" Me, the Unconditional Source.

Therefore, in these processes, including visionary phenomena, I AM not Present As Myself. As if the from Me seemingly separated body-mind would in its imagined separation from Me ever be able to generate - via cosmic forces - a true spiritual unfolding while I Am not involved.

For example, you worship experiences of and in your human heart, physical and subtle, that you think is your ultimate spiritual essence, as absolute in itself, although it is a finite being and does not - as a separate being- coincide with Me. 

Yes, you may experience beauty and light, depth and peace in your heart, referring to your heart chacra. These experiences occur to you "inside" your body, as if contained in a vessel, a separate sensation, belonging to you alone. 
But I Am neither "inside" nor "outside" of you.

No doubt, these feelings can be beautiful and inspiring, while you are used to point yourself out as a great divine being in your separate self-illumination.

True, the human heart might be enlightened by cosmic energies to generate possibly extraordinary and interesting sensations and images, but they are all conditional and therefore coming and going according to the universal law in which nothing persists forever. You have short episodes of enjoyment as your mind is entertained with perhaps glorious visions as if you look into a kaleidoscope of  unknown wonders, full of ah's and oh's of amazement and satisfaction.

And so you persist in these always again vaning phenomena, which seem to give you spiritual self-worth, popping up here and now or seemingly expanding into nowhere and some imagined depth, until the show is over. And you return to your usual day, while the remembrance of the journey makes you yearning for more.

But tell Me, Beloveds: do you ever arrive in Truth by imagining spiritual self-importance and perhaps even superiority above all others and things, because you have these dreamlike and volatile experiences? Did you ever ask yourself about the nature of all of that? And what it has to do with your True Divine Nature That Is Me?

Did you ever explore the Reality of Life, the Essence of True Being, and whether  these volatile episodes really satisfy you, you: shortsighted and seemingly content with some phenomena that delude you into questionable worlds without True Substance?

Even if your heart-feelings inside of "you" seem to be true and deep: they are still un-nessary motions in the worlds of wonders and miracles, appearing as a mirage to your Me seeking heart. But your separate heart can never by its own effort experience and know Me. Your cosmic visions can never locate My Glorious Divine State. I am the One who Gives Myself to you and Who is Transforming you – from the "Other Side".

From There I AM and I Am My Force of Radiant Light. It Is not cosmic or this-worldly. My Blessing Force transmutes your blindness into the Reality of Real Truth of Me, it is the Reality of My to you un-Known Bliss Alone and cannot be compared with conditional experiences, even not with the highest ones in the spiritual realms of cosmic existence.

With the stainless, other-worldly Beauty of my Love, I infill your head and human heart and thereby your total body-mind from Above. And so you are converted by Me into My Attractive Heart, My Always New and Radiant Sphere in which all conditional spiritual experiences vanish ultimately to a degree that you even don't remember them, because they all still carry the pain of the conditional. Yes, what you once in your separation from Me knew as magnificent spiritual experiences, is still impure in My Purity! Therefore, My Ultimate Divinity Alone Is the most profound fulfillment of your human hearts desire.

Converted and transformed by Me you realize to Be no longer separate from Me, because I Am Present in your heart as Me, the "you"-heart forgotten, as I alter every spiritual experience of your body mind into My Glory.

With It you are not only out of your box of the always confining total body-mind, physical and subtle, but you are in Me, on The Other Side of what you ever have known, enjoying My Primordial and Delicious Perfection, as I Am as you, you: no more, because I took you over, you: surrendered to Me, in My All-Embracing Coat of Sublime Purity, dissolving your separate human heart experience into My Supreme Heart Knowledge.

Then My Light from Above is like Cooling Water that eases everything and all of you, smoothing down and beautifying all of you in Me, beautifying and dissolving all your chacras in My Divine State. Once you tasted My Divine State you never find satisfaction again in your merely human heart and mind. I Am on "the other side" of the cosmos, coming down to you, if you surrender to Me.

"You" cannot do it, I Alone Do It. The Grace and Radiance of Mine, embracing you with Exquisite Love. When I melt you, I take you over into My Ultimate Reality Itself, Real Bliss, Real Love, undivided, separation from Me finished.

I Am your Glorious, forever Liberating Death in Me, into True Freedom beyond all what you "know" of Joy, Beauty and Perfection. There is never perfection in the separate illusionary self. And even the rainbow colors vanish in Me, in My Radiant Luminous Sphere.

I Am your God-Self, The Self of All and Everything. 

Message conveyed by Ute
http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com.es/2017/06/our-god-self-my-divine-your-human-heart.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Ute Posegga-Rudel, http://RadiantlyHappy.blogspot.com
© 2017. All rights reserved.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please donate or subscribe on a monthly basis
  To support my work. Thank you! 
 _____________________________________________________________

 
_________________________________________________________
 
You can now acquire my artwork here


No comments: